We accept payment securely onsite via the following credit / debit cards:
- Visa (including Visa Electron and Visa Debit)
- Maestro (Including Switch)
You can also pay via Paypal
All Payment Information Is Fully Encrypted and secure.
CURRENCY CONVERTER - Please note this gives an indication of the exchange rate at the time and is not necessarily the exact conversion at the time of transaction. It does also not take into account any bank charges that you may incur
We use Royal Mail to send all items and whilst they are extremely efficient there can be some delays. Please be assured that we solve all problems. Please contact us after 1 week to give it a chance to arrive. We also recommend that you check with your local sorting office because if you weren’t in whilst delivery was attempted, your parcel would have been sent there for you to collect. If it is not collected and returned to us, we will require a postage payment to re-send your item. If your item hasn’t arrived after 15 working days (28 days for International customers) it will be considered lost in the post and we will file a claim with Royal Mail and send you a replacement.
EXCHANGES – We are currently in the process of making shopping with us that little bit easier and are adding sizing guides to all items. In the meantime, if you would like any measurements, please ask. If you would like to exchange your item for a different size please drop us a message through our contact form and we will send you our return address. We just ask that customers cover all p&p costs - See Our RETURNS Section for full details. Please remember to include your Order ID in with your parcel along with your unworn item. Please note that we recommend that you send your item via Recorded delivery so you can track its whereabouts at all times. Please also note that we require all items to be returned within 30 days of delivery. Any returns received after this period will not qualify for a refund. Thanks x
We reserve the right to withdraw an offer in the event of incorrect pricing or offer detail and issue a refund accordingly
KNH Designs LTD Giveaway Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs")
1. Entry criteria and eligibility
- The giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Entry is limited to one entry per Entrant and any multiple entries by an Entrant on any one day will be excluded from the giveaway.
- The Entrant may only use one valid email address to enter the giveaway and any Entrant who submits any entry through more than one email address will be disqualified.
- Employees of the Company, their agents and contractors or any partner or member of any such person's immediate family are not permitted to enter the giveaway.
- The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of 'Entrants'.
2. How the giveaway works
- The giveaway period is announced on either Facebook or Instagram ("Period").
- Each Entrant must enter the competition via the Company’s social account.
- Entrants must enter the giveaway for a chance to win each day's prize. Entering the competition gives the Entrant 1 chance to win that day's prize.
- To enter the giveaway, Entrants will need to follow the Company's account, give the post of the day a Like and tag two friends. Correct entries will be automatically entered into a prize draw.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
- The opening time for entries is on the day the giveaway post is added to the Company's social account and the closing date for entries is specified in the accompany caption. Entries received outside these times will not be considered for this specific giveaway.
A winner will be selected from the correct entries by random draw performed by a computer process.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on either Facebook or Instagram within 3 days of the end of each Period. The direct message will specify the prize that has been won and will give the winner instructions for the prize and claim procedure.
- The winner is required to confirm their acceptance by replying to direct message within 48 hours.
- If the prize is unclaimed within 48 hours of the initial notification, declined or the chosen winner is not eligible, the winner will forfeit their prize and a supplementary winner will be selected from the correct entries by random draw performed by a computer process discretion and the winner will be notified as per the above procedure.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize will be provided to the winner by email or other online services. The Company accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by Entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these T&Cs if time allows.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs upon entry. The Company has the right to update or amend these T&Cs at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these T&Cs.
- No one other than an individual who has entered the Advent shall have any rights in respect of this competition whether under these T&Cs or otherwise.
- The Company's decisions regarding any aspect of the Advent is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Prizes are not negotiable nor transferrable. No monetary value can be given in exchange for a prize.
- The Company complies with all legislation currently applicable for the relevant Data Protection Acts and will not share your details with a third party without your prior consent .
- The Company has the right to end, suspend or amend the Advent at any time.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner agrees to the use (without prior notice) of his/her name, photo, image and/or likeness and county/country of residence for announcements, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity, by the Company and its partners, assigns and licensees, without compensation or additional consents from the winner.
- Any prizes claimed in accordance with these T&Cs will be subject to any amendments made to the T&Cs prior to the date the prize is redeemed. Winners should check these T&CS before redeeming any prizes.
- The Company reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Company's control make it necessary to do so.
- The Company may at its absolute discretion disqualify any Entrant found to be tampering with the Advent process or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the giveaway.
- The Company cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to its website(s) and no responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Company will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Company nor its partners or agents or assigns or licensees assume any responsibility or liability for any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of claim codes at any point in the operation of this giveaway.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company, its partners or agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its partners or agents or that of their employees. Entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
- Words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa.
- In the event that any provision of these T&Cs is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the parties shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner that achieved the intention of the parties without illegality or, at the discretion of the Company, may be severed from the T&Cs and the remaining provisions of the T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
- This giveaway is governed by and subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising under these T&Cs.
#yesprettykitty Terms & Conditions
By responding #yesprettykitty you agree to the following:
1. You grant KNH Designs Limited trading as Pretty Kitty Fashion (“Pretty Kitty Fashion") a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded #yesprettykitty (the “Photos”) on prettykittyfashion.co.uk and/or on any of Pretty Kitty Fashion's platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter).
2. Pretty Kitty Fashion may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Pretty Kitty Fashion's use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
5. You hereby release and discharge Pretty Kitty Fashion from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
6. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Pretty Kitty Fashion and any person acting on Pretty Kitty Fashion's behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.